Training Camp Friday, August 5

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I wouldn't read too much into the Lewan / KW exchange. With out knowing what was said, it could be a million different things. Perhaps Lewandowski (who was mentioned to be drenched) was hot, tired, and in a bad mood. Wouldn't be the 1st player to be like that during TC.

Or as others have said, maybe not response was needed.

That being said, I do wonder about KW though. How much heart he really has for the team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Too early to compare the two. DGB missed a year, he has a little leeway

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

If that's the case why keep him? Not that we are short on RBs. I think they feel he has some value??

4. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Britt did give us 1 good season at least. Yet to see 1200-1300 potential from DGB yet.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Very true...These big receivers with crazy talent are hit or miss. I was happy to grab DGB, but I'm very disappointed in him at this point. He needs to be catching the ball better and running clean routes by now. Very Britt like. Meanwhile, ya got a 5th round rookie Sharpe smoking people....

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Lol it's his 2nd year! He was considered a bit of a project coming out of college

You all expecting Julio Jones?

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

A bit of a project?

Lol

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Lol I was being generous. Granted showing some improvement on the little things would be nice. It will come, mid season we will all be raving about him and next year he will take off

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I definitely question how much Kendall Wright cares about the team.

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar