From Jeff Fisher and Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Not true... If I go to the game Friday and Collins is the starter I'm worried. Vince has played better in this 8 game sample than anytime of his NFL career. The idea for me posting the original Photo was to say Young and Fisher know they have each others backs yet the 2 sides of the Fisher, Young, Hood, Harper love/hate are fighting like a civil war.
    The first reply was a shot at Jeff Fisher so once again here we are.

2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I approve this post, 100%

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Why would it be a surprise to anyone walking on this Earth that the owner who stuck his neck out to draft Vince Young would want to see him in the game after 3 or 4 straight losses with an upcoming salary decision? Wheres the proof that Jeff would have stuck with Collins in week 7? How do you know "that moment came at the exact same time Bud demanded that Vince start"? Did the media tell you that? The same guys who said VY quit against Jax and SD?
    Jeff and Bud have talked weekly for 16 years now. I'm sure Bud said he'd like to see VY soon but never "laid his foot down". Jeff decided when he'd start Young.
    Do you actually think Jeff Fisher is worried about Bud Adams? What would Bud have done if Jeff didn't "cave in" to Bud's supposed request? Fire Jeff so Fisher could then tell every legit coach the senile owner that flips the bird to opposing teams wants t hire the coach and then coach for him? What would then happen to Fisher? Get a better job with an organization that actually spends some money on free agents and such? Did you see Fisher wear the Manning jersey? Jeff doesn't fear Bud Adams and there's a tremendous chance that Jeff waited a week or 2 after Adams said he'd like to see Young before he actually started him after the bye.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't know who wrote this, but someone is hijacking your user name, and writing the stupidest shyt on earth.

Let me ask you this; is Jeff Fisher inside one of your orifices' right now?

5. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Great post.... I couldn't have said it better myself.

In case you guys forgot, Kerry Collins tied the Titans best record they have ever had in it's history. Lets see if Vince can go 13-3 next year. Or better yet, win us a well deserved ring/trophy.:trophy:

Here is to hoping:toast:

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i guess you forgot the two years steve mcnair got the titans a 13-3 record?

kerry collins = the best hander-offer of the football in 2008.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I didn't forget that at all....It was a tie for the best record. But to make you happy I edited my post to say "Tie".

8. hoheff78

hoheff78 Camp Fodder

well when fishers gone you can follow him to his next team

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It wouldn't be.

Because it did? All I'm saying is that Fisher's master plan just happened to involve unleashing Vince in the very next game following Bud publicly calling for him. But that was probably just a coincidence... :)

You're serious? YES FIRE HIM. You answered your own question. You really think that if a clash of egos went far enough the billionaire team owner wouldn't win? You think Bud would be worried about Fisher spreading gossip? Moreso than that, do you think many HC candidates would really pass on the job simply because Fisher whined to them about Bud getting involved with Vince?

Yeah, he probably would. I'm sure a guy like Jerry Jones would love to have him. Your point?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He has no point. He just likes going against the grain, and making a name for himself by doing that. 'dbc' likes Fisher, likes Harper, likes Collins, apparently likes being wrong. He seems to like everything that sucks, he'd be the Jaguars leading fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar