Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Frustrations boil over for Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,090
    The DB also had his nuts sitting on Kenny's neck.

Id get pissed too if you teabag me midgame.
    titan520 high fives this.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,124
    his penalty happened when we were in scoring position which gets me more angry than other penalties. I am not comparing other penalties to his but his performance to his penalties which makes me sick to think he is still on our team and that he was a #1 pick. He can go back to rutgers with schiano for all I care.
  3. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559

So you prefer to be teabagged either at the beginning or the end of a game......noted:biggrin2:
    RazorbackTitans high fives this.
  4. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $428
    The one play that I wonder why no one has raised any stink about, was Kapernick's run to the endzone. There is a blatent hold on the lead blocker (I think it was Sensebaugh) and never called. Every replay shows the guys with his hands up over the shoulderpads on the numbers turning him.

Unless this is some extension to the rule that I don't know about (like using the ground to catch the ball as long as you trap it with your hands first).
  5. RazorbackTitans Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,929

I would say go ahead and get the teabags out of the way at the beginning right? that way you can play a ballsack free game
  6. fightintitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $3
    Britt can't catch a cold.. Costs the Titans more than what he's worth.. Bye bye Britt..
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,818
    Im more pissed that the highly over paid scrub Walker is taking his old teams side. Glad to know who's side he's on.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,975
    what an odd way too view DWs comments
  8. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    Munch needs to get whatever he can out of Britt in a trade and move on. Give Kendell Wright his spot and let Washington play in the slot again. Move Williams to Nate's slot and work Hunter and Preston in there. I'd be happy with a 6th round pick for Britt at this point!
  9. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,589
    goin all vy on us