FS poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Apr 5, 2007.

?
  1. Lamont Thompson

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Bryan Scott

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. Cortland Finnegan

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  4. draft choice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. other

14 vote(s)
    43.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:))

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Who voted for Thompson?

0_o

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i would guess peyton manning

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that kid is queer. I mean, Mrs. Bipolar digs that show so I man up and watch it with her. (thank God for TiVo's ff button!)... but honestly, that kid sucks. I hate him. Mrs. Bipolar has an extra glass of wine and calls him names. He's just terrible. I do think it's funny that Simon raked him over the coals several weeks ago for singing a Tony Bennet song... and then the network turns around and puts Tony Bennet on the show as the voice coach guy for the week... it was so lame though, when he sang Bennet's song and Simon perforated him... they asked the kid why he sang that song and he said he was dedicating it to his Grandpa... omg...:yes:

sorry for the off topic rant, but frankly, this poll sucks. and of course, that is for obvious reason. What is more obvious though is that Lamont Thompson sucks more than Sanjaya and this flawed poll combined. I think someone should have done their homework but I myself have come up with polls that trump the stupidy level achieved here today... I like to think that when it came to achieving stupidity that SEC 330 BIPOLAR set the bar. :)

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

No way dude......TN Thunder is way ahead of you on that one. :yes:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

well, to that I say

#1... Drew Bennett is god

and #2 Keith Bulluck sucks.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Bennett is beast
    Bulluck is beast
    Thompson is not

8. Thompson's play is kinda beastly...

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Bennett's first name should be PAM.

[​IMG]

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

PAM

Playmaker
    And
    Master

(Of the WR position)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar