FSU beat writer tweet

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 520, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

what did it say?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

An FSU insider said Titan Amy from Titans Video told him FSU's pro day was the only one they would attend.

3. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

odd considering they might trade the pick and not draft anyone from Florida State.

Unless JR is committed to drafting ramsey and/or trading within 2 picks so he can still get ramsey.

4. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Except they were most definitely at Mississippi States pro day... in fact All 32 teams were at MS pro day according to nfl.com. more hype than truth if the person who created the tweet represents the Titans in any capacity.

Apologies... FSU insider. Either way the titans were at MS.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Was Amie Wells there?

6. Titan/Oiler34

No idea, I just know the Titans were at MS pro day. Anyone saying that FSU was the only pro day that the Titans were attending doesn't know squat. Not arguing just commenting and I meant nfl network not nfl.com. long work day and not quite seeing straight at the moment.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Right. "They" in this instance is the Titans Video crew. Amy said they were only going to the FSU pro day.

The Titans' FO and coaching staff would be stupid to only go to one pro day.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think this is about the Titans multimedia staff being at FSU, not the scouting department

9. Titan/Oiler34

Ok. Like I said, wasn't arguing just pointing it out. If y'all are correct about that I apologize, it really was a long freaking day and my eyes are swimming so maybe I misinterpreted.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Ramsey said today in an interview that the titans have been in contact with him a lot so far leading up to the draft.

Tunsil said yesterday in an interview that he only talked to the titans at the combine for ten minutes, and hasn't talked to them at all otherwise. He also said he wouldn't be surprised if they don't pick him.

All signs point Ramsey.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar