Full Team Effort

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I think it's jumping the gun by quite a bit to call him the best CB on the team. We all heard that he is vulnerable to deep passes. I'd like to see how he handles a few bombs before I call him the best.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Finnegan was noticeably timid in this last game. I'd like to see him play with that same passion just no stupid stuff. He can be all scrappy but he just needs to limit himself from getting the penalties and all that mess.

Verner definitely has a lot of learning to do and a lot of room for improvement but you gotta like was he's done so far. I really like that he's such a solid tackler. Him and Finnegan should make for a great team.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Agreed, which is why I said "may be". He's not yet, but soon could be.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

The comforting thing about a game like this last one at Dallas is that there was so much contribution across the board. When we win just because CJ has some incredible day or just because the defense bails us out it doesn't leave you feeling like it can last. When you're getting production from your backup CBs, backup D linemen, backup O linemen, you've got LBs making plays, WRs making plays, QB making plays, rookie returner making plays - it's a sign of a solid team across the board.

I hope they can get their feet under them and now learn to string back-to-back weeks together. I think we have the building blocks. Definitely need a handful of on-the-bubble players to step it up a notch, but looking back at these 5 games you have to see some nice potential.

5. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I saw Verners genious in the preseason and was suprised McCourty won the starting job.

Verner knows how to get turnovers....turnovers win games. He is good at blocking passes too, rather than letting them catch it then tackle them(which he can tackle too).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar