Fulmer Out!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I was kind of sad the way it all played out.. but don't feel bad for Fulmer. 6 million dollar buyout, I think he'll get over it. The way he got the job was semi-shady in the first place, I don't think this exit was as bad as Majors.

A change was needed. I think it will be Butch Davis. I'd still like Gruden or Mike Leach though.

Vols need to do what the Titans did.... GET RID OF THE THUGS. Get hard workers and clean up the image.

oh, and hire Al Wilson as linebacker coach or something.

I don't feel as sad for Fulmer, as I do for Eric Berry. One of the best volunteers ever, and he has to suffer with this sorry offense.

Titans draft Berry in 2010! Berry-Griffin future HoF combo!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Lane Kiffin's been offered the job according to multiple sources and will be announced early next week.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I'm sure it's standard procedure to deny it while Fulmer's still there. They owe him the spotlight this Saturday I guess.

Way too much has been leaked and way too many people are positive that Kiffin is the man for it to be just some bogus rumor.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Lane Kiffin huh?

well I hope he pulls a Mike Shanahan and explodes onto the scene and Makes Al Davis real upid' again

6. TitanJeff

Mort is reporting it as well on ESPN right now. They'll probably not do anything official until Monday.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Is he a good coach? I never heard of him before Oakland, and that job is not one to judge anyone by.

8. TitanJeff

Al Davis must have given him a great reference.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I heard on CBS that Kiffen will be bringing his dad, Monte Kiffen (longtime NFL Def coordinator) with him...

10. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

It wouldn't surprise me if Monte came with him. He's old and doesn't need the salary that the Bucs are giving him. I'd bet his top priority at this point in his life is his family. I can see his other son making the move to Knoxville as well (currently at Nebraska).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar