Futurama Appreciation Thread!

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by KamikaZ, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Couldn't find "who's the big man now, Vinny?" so this in place...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1JnPQdOBf44&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1JnPQdOBf44&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Here's all I have to say about this:
    [​IMG]

Futurama rules! Bring it back Matt!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What is the deal with Futurama? Did they bring it back or is it only the recently released DVDs?

Anything Zapp Brannigan says is quite funny.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

They did those DVD movie deals, which apparently will act as another season of Futurama and be aired on Comedy Central. Anything after that is sort of up in the air.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I always thought Billy West could do a dead on Lionel Hutz/Troy Mclure if they ever wanted to bring them back. Zapp's voice is almost there already..

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

"We both know you won't get halfway to Vergon 6 before THE CRAVING sets in. Then, you'll come crawling back for some sweet, sweet candy. .....BAM."

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

"I like your style, Fry - you remind me of a young me, not much younger mind you, perhaps even a couple years older."

"She's a beautiful ship alright. Shapely, seductive. I'm gonna fly her brains out!"

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I always thought they should have given Zapp a spin-off series. The fact that he only had one episode centered around him (and it's by far one of the better ones) tells me it could have worked.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If they are giving Cleveland from Family Guy one they sure as hell could give Zapp one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar