Future QB prospects

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Rookie

There is a history of Clausen QB's sucking whenever they set foot in Tennessee.
  2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

They do, however, make a lovely pickle.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

what does everyone see in jimmy clausen that i've missed? the guy is so overhyped i can't believe it.
  4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

as long as people quite talking about Pennington
  5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

What about that Crompton kid from Tennessee? Man what an arm, what decision making ability, what accuracy... no seriously, what arm? what decision making ability? what accuracy? ;)
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'm not a fan of Bradford at all. He doesn't play well in big games, and he always looks starstruck. He was a benefactor of a great offense last year surrounded by many playmakers. If he didn't get hurt, he would be struggling mightily.

Colt McCoy is the real deal, he's Tebow with QB skills. These guys are just so hard to read now because they all play in a spread offense.
  7. davidsrobbins

davidsrobbins Camp Fodder

best quote so far, the spread doesn't translate to success in Dinger's O! Don't get me wrong I'm a die hard UT fan but if UT wins this year Colt will go in the top 5 picks. We know what happens with top five picks, lol.

Vick will be available.

IMO this season sucks for drafting a QB. Colt, Tim and Sam will all go early and then nobody is standing out after that unless some guys go early from college. Sure if we could get on one of those three but our number 18 pick isn't going to get one of those 3!

Around the league it is hard to say, I think we have to see how the year plays out a bit to see who rises to the top.
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Don't you EVER mention a Clausen when talking football in Tennessee !!
  9. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

He has a 10 to 1 td to interception ratio, completed 68 percent of his stats this year, and is missing his greatest WR for the year with a broken collarbone. He also put up 25tds to 17int. last year with one of the worst O-lines in the the history of ND.
  10. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Not to mention the awesome level of competition he has faced so far! What a stud!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.