Future QB prospects

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

smiley..Clausen will be a joke in the NFL, just realize this now. Dude is like 5 feet tall. He's facing teams like Air Force, Navy, and Army. You can't be serious.

..and he's a damn Clausen. Just change your line of thinking now and save yourself the embarassment when he comes out undrafted and on practice squads.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

No worse than what Matt Ryan had to face, or better yet Joe Flacco.

McCoy has thrown a few too many interceptions this season for my liking and that spread offense scares me.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm liking Tony Pike from Cincinnati.
    6'6'' 225 lbs. 1,233 yards and 11 TDs (2 INTs) with a 70% CMP
    Also has 2 rushing TDs...
    This guy could go 2nd-3rd? He's big, good arm, and can run when needed. Reminds me a little bit of Big Ben.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

McCoy is the truth.

Tebow will bust. (if there are even any expectations)

That's all I've got.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think we will go after someone like KOLB, but here is my worry. If we do not turn this train around soon, Fish might not be on it when we do. Lots of young coaching talent out there and it seems to be the new thing to do.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Need a QB that is mature thats for sure. and is only interested in being a great QB, not there just for the fame and $. need a QB that eats sleeps and plays madden while taken a dump. someone on football forums pretending to be a fan and talking about himself and making polls of who the best rookie Qb is.

we need that guy.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you mean Tyler Thigpen, he was traded to Miami.

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Well guess its too late for him then. I think hes just waiting to blow up and i could see him being a better fit for miami than pennington but we will have to see.

9. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I'd take the Jason Campbell route. Still young, perfect fit for this offense, Washington will probably cut him. This would be ideal if most of the team stayed intact next year. If we lose a lot of the guys on the last year of their contract I'd say we draft Snead even if that means more Titan fans from Ole Miss (gross). I do giggle at the huge boom of Giants fans from Mississippi after Eli won a championship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar