Gage and Jones needs to step up to beat the Steelers.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Oh and Collins needs to throw the ball on the spot. There wont be any smash and dash this Sunday.. Only way to beat the Steelers without using VY is to air it out all night long. Collins needs 280+ yards passing and at least 3 TD passes.

Bironas needs a pair of long field goals as i dont think we will get in the redzone much.

If we cannot pass and catch we are going to lose big imo. what do you think?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Brandon Jones needs to be thrown to more than Justin McCareins, that's for sure.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think that you CAN run on the ***-steelers, that was made obvious by the Ravens last week. Our O-line has to be "johnny on the spot" with their blocks all day, but we don't have to abandon the run. I agree, we have to pass more often and KFC needs to bring his "A" game, but I believe we can still run the ball effectively against them. I'm more concerned with J.Mac, Crumpler, and all of the others that haven't helped us at all. We need to spread the offense and dump off short passes to B.Jones, Crumpler, and White. We won't beat the ***-steelers airing it out, but we can nickel and dime them all day.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

chris johnson needs to be out on pass patterns instead of being kept in to block. the steelers don't have a linebacker to cover him.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They rely on the blitz. So screens are a must, but CJ has to actually catch them, and if someone else gets a chance- it can't be a guy like McCareins. Why we pass screens to guys like Gage and J-Mac beats me. They're too slow to gain anything before the defense floods them.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Get JMac off the field. Chances are its going to be cold and possibly rainy for the game...and 19 needs no help in reasons to drop passes these days.

7. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

;)

8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I'm just curious on why there have been post saying the only way or it would be better to use VY to beat the Steelers? I honestly don't know maybe someone can conVINCE me on why he would be better to use. Thanks

9. LetsRock

LetsRock Camp Fodder

No one runs on the Steelers OR passes on the Steelers. They are the best in the business. Last weekend was an exeception. The Ravens runner McLain is huge.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Must be why you are 14 - 0...oops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar