Gage Has Broken Bones In Back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Bottom line, WRs don't like to be set up for murder by their QBs. VY has to protect his guys, or they'll stop making plays for him out of fear or safety.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

VY had no idea the ball would be as high as it was when it reached Gage. It's not like he is that accurate of a passer to know where the ball will eventually end up whenever he heaves one. Peyton Manning he in not...

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

"Definitely it was worth it," Gage said.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4645551

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

D@mn, I didn't know it was that severe. Sure was a helluva catch though. The crash landing looked pretty bad. Like Gage said though, it was totally worth it.

I'll be praying that he heals up well and gets healthy again. We need big time plays like that. Maybe now will be more aware when it comes to leaving his WRs open for hits like that. He's gotta look out for em.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

pretty crazy. he was in the game on the very next snap. now he's out two weeks.

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

It's not like you're that accurate of an assessor concerning Vince's accuracy over the past season and a half to where you can make stupid statements like that.
    He had two defenders quickly closing in on him. I seriously doubt he's NOT going to throw it a little bit higher so those two defenders can't reach up and swat it down. I didn't play football when I was in school and even I can see that.
    But had Gage not went up far enough to get that, and it goes over his hands, none of the defenders are going to get to it either. So whether or not he intentionally threw it higher up for the sole purpose of making it a jump ball for Gage with 2 DBs in his hip pocket, we'll never know.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Yeah I agree. He was probably surprised the ball was in a 10 yard vicinity when he launched it. I myself thought it was going to be overthrown and picked considering the threw it while under duress.

8. Doubleones

Doubleones Palatial Regalia

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

OK, now I see you're point about getting your WRs killed.:irked:

Let's just get Nate killed so we can get Edison on the field now too. and Bo for Jared Cook:(

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we've gone down that road, ALGE COMES IN.

:hmm:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar