Gage Makes Impression at OTA's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Meh, that would be against my religion.

Oops!! We just broke two of Jeff's rules in back to back posts!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh ***** (three now)

:duckrun:

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

since when does doing good at OTA's mean anything :whoop:

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I liked it and started a thread about it in ...the Plan?!

WHAT?

You just can't force yourself into being right...when you're wrong.

Values are a perception. And people who track draft picks knew the guy. People who only know popular collegiates and expect them to get drafted got blown away...such as yourself. Granted, that is a large group, but do some homework, and maybe your wind won't get taken away next time.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Like I said, we'll exclude his family members. So, Mr. Henry, no offense, but later man.

7. Deuce Wayne

I already disposed of those. So unless you were thanking him for me, uhh.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Look...you lose. It's simple.

"EVERYONE hated the Chris Henry pick...." Don't deal in absolutes, and you won't absolutely lose your argument, like you did.

"Family members" -- jokes don't defend your losing stance.

Debate 101: never make an absolute statement, especially when it's impossible to know all the facts (including people's own minds).

(Only slightly less well known is this: never start a land war in Asia!)

Just take your 'L,' go home, make room in your 'L' column, watch a few episodes of the "L Word," and chill out. I see now why you added the 'L' to your name, Goat.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Well that was scathing but oddly funny and appropriate.

10. Deuce Wayne

Like I said, the exaggeration made the point. And yes, it was damned accurate. One guy out of everyone usually means that guy shouldn't count because he's probably out there. I shouldn't have to clarify with "everyone in their right mind" or "everyone other than Chris Henry". It should be a given.
    p.s. never try to be creative again. Unless you were only giving a demonstration using 'L's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar