Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Game 1: Titans @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 29 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    IMO I think this will be Munch's last year in TN. It all depends on a lot of variables but I don't see him as a coach leading us to the Superbowl, let alone playoffs
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $266

You can't see playoffs? Really?
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

I don't .... after last year our defense can only go up and while we focus on the running game, the rest of the league focuses on their passing game. I want to be optimistic but I try to be a realist at the same time. I think if we were going to focus on our running game to help our O, then we needed to stack our defense up first.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    our defense was bad last year and you cant run the ball when your behind or in a shootout obviously so it leaves it all on our passing game which needs to be improved and if it cant be then we will be doomed!
  5. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $646
    They're getting point due to their past reputation, this game should be a pick em. I hope you run the ball down their throats. Should be a very close game, good luck!
  6. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,178

I hope we beat them like the Broncos just beat the ... oh wait.
    Titanfan12 high fives this.
  7. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,075
    I believe Munchak can have success this year. I think he's made the right moves with Williams & Loggains. They will make a world of a difference.
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    This game needs to hurry the hell up.
    Titanfan12 high fives this.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and finally have Titans football back!! today is torture for the most part lol
  10. Titanfan12 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $137
    Dude im so ****ing happy man. I just want to watch some football and My bestfriend is a steeler fan, so im counting on us taken them to the curb
    :bliss::beerbang::chairwack::highfive::goodell::madcow::woohoo: