Pre-Game Thread Game 1: Titans @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Hope Greene is fine and comes back. Imagine our backfield with CJ, Greene and Battle? With that line, our run game will wear Defenses down, big time.

If the opposing team puts the game away and we can't catch... let's just run it down their throat to destroy their defense so they suck the remainder of the season. :brow:

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Lol, 95% of this board won't get that reference.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Titans dominated TOP...that's evidence of better run blocking.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I heard the announcers say that the Titans went from last in TOP last season to first in TOP today.

5. Titanfan12

Titanfan12 Practice Squad

fuccccccccccccck the steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelers yay
    :bliss::bump::yes2::yes2::yes2::yes2::woohoo::woot::yay:

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Titans... you gotta quit letting teams come back when you're up and there are only 2-3 minutes left. I don't think my heart can take many more of these "Will they get the on-side kick or won't they?" moments.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Meanwhile in New England, Brady is Bradying. I'm hoping they lose so I can witness the collective meltdown that will ensue tomorrow. I'll be awesome to rub that loss and our win in the faces of all the pricks who hate on the Titans when I tell them I'm a fan.

8. titans/skers

titans/skers Starter

Agreed. We should have considered trying to run for the first on 4th and 2. Could have ended it right there.

9. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

when we played press, we covered well. Brown Casey and Morgan are amazing.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Where is GoT?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar