Pre-Game Thread Game 1: Titans @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

At least we can say we liked the titans before they were cool

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

He can suck a d.

"Titans had a bounty on Peyton QQ pls listen to me so I can pretend to be relevant"

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

A couple of things I think we need to remember to temper our excitement over the D and the criticism of Locker.

1st the defense - Don't get me wrong, I liked what I saw today ... I mean they practically pitched a shut out, but the Steeler's OL was in bad shape coming into this game and then their starting C got injured early on. Steelers were also missing their top RB. So I don't expect this to be the norm for our D. I still expect to see some struggles this year against the run.

That being said JMac, ZB, and Casey looked damn good out there

2nd, the offense - The steelers did have the best D in the league last year in terms of yards allowed. So I had a feeling going into this game that the O might struggle a little bit, especially the passing game. So I'm not going to judge it too harshly right now (just like I'm not annointing the D right now).

I expect that our D probably won't look this good week in and week out, but I also expect our O will be better than it was today.

Either way, this was a good win for the Titans!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Locker Knocker

6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I had overseas visitors I took too Arrington Vinyards

Drummer saw my Bishop jersey and gave me score updates on his break. Crowd picked up a lot from 3:30-4:00ish and everyone was in a good mood.

Not a pizz colored gaytard jersey sighted

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Pouncy is gay and I remember being POed when the Titans drafted a few insurance salemsen instead of DeCastro

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the only problem with that is having a retarded gay skardy arsed friend. You need an upgrade friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar