Game Thread Game 1: Titans @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Smash

Smash Soccer God

Just registered at their forum, think I'm gonna tell them a truth during the next few days.

No trolling, just truth and facts.

Steelers suck! (Where's that smiley, TitansJeff?)
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

No way, Steelers LB group is way better.

LaMarr Woodley, Larry Foote, Law Timmons, and Jarvis Jones destroy Ayers, Fouku, and Brown. Don't get me wrong, I love Ayers & Brown - but they have to prove themselves for a full year. Yes, I know Woodley has been average lately and Jarvis is a rookie. I still can't put them as a tie with our LB core. Hopefully, by the end of the year our LB group will surpass them.
  3. Smash

Smash Soccer God

Well, the forum sucks big time. It's overloaded. Apparently it can't handle visitors.
  4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

I hate the Steelers! Would love to start the season off beating them in their house

image.jpg
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. steelharley

steelharley Black & Gold Rules!

Howdy. Just dropped in to say hello and good luck on Sunday. Seems like you all have a lot of optimism again but I see that every year and it has yet to result in a Super Bowl win for the Titans. Maybe this will be your year?
  6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Closest I can find at the moment. I'll do better eventually.
  7. mdfan

mdfan Starter Tip Jar Donor

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It could be. You never know. We came out of the blue in '08 (remember?) and made a statement.

Us Titans fans like to live in the present. I'm currently very happy we get to start off our season by beating the hell out of the Steelers. Wish it was a home game.
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Stronger than Justin Hunter Tip Jar Donor

Well, no one is really optimistic in regards to a Super Bowl... just optimistic about beating an aging team on the decline.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Speak for yourself!

I'm not banking on it, but I think its a possibility. If Locker excels and the defense can get turnovers and stops anything is possible. The offensive tools are there and the defense has enough pieces. Depth, that's another question.