Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Game 1: Titans @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 29 users.
  1. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,307
    Just registered at their forum, think I'm gonna tell them a truth during the next few days.

No trolling, just truth and facts.

Steelers suck! (Where's that smiley, TitansJeff?)
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,624
    No way, Steelers LB group is way better.

LaMarr Woodley, Larry Foote, Law Timmons, and Jarvis Jones destroy Ayers, Fouku, and Brown. Don't get me wrong, I love Ayers & Brown - but they have to prove themselves for a full year. Yes, I know Woodley has been average lately and Jarvis is a rookie. I still can't put them as a tie with our LB core. Hopefully, by the end of the year our LB group will surpass them.
  3. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,307
    Well, the forum sucks big time. It's overloaded. Apparently it can't handle visitors.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $3,355
    I hate the Steelers! Would love to start the season off beating them in their house

image.jpg
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  4. steelharley Black & Gold Rules!

Moolah:
    $19
    Howdy. Just dropped in to say hello and good luck on Sunday. Seems like you all have a lot of optimism again but I see that every year and it has yet to result in a Super Bowl win for the Titans. Maybe this will be your year?
  5. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,367

[IMG] [IMG]

Closest I can find at the moment. I'll do better eventually.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,634
  6. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84

It could be. You never know. We came out of the blue in '08 (remember?) and made a statement.

Us Titans fans like to live in the present. I'm currently very happy we get to start off our season by beating the hell out of the Steelers. Wish it was a home game.
  7. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,174
    Well, no one is really optimistic in regards to a Super Bowl... just optimistic about beating an aging team on the decline.
    nbtoppers2, CalgaryTitansFan and afcsouthdom high five this.
  8. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84

Speak for yourself!

I'm not banking on it, but I think its a possibility. If Locker excels and the defense can get turnovers and stops anything is possible. The offensive tools are there and the defense has enough pieces. Depth, that's another question.