Pre-Game Thread Game 1: Titans @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

F*CKING LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TITANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KILL THE ****SBURGH STOOLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There's a blast from the past. :)

I think the Titans have to walk before they run. Winning Sunday would be a big step in the right direction. I think most of us know making the playoffs is a lofty goal for a team who gave up as many points as the Titans did last season.

Every year someone flips a losing record. Anything can happen.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The most important thing we can do in this game is stop Redman from running the ball and wrap up their speedy receivers. The Steelers have moved to an offense that looks to grind up clock with long drives in order to protect Ben. If we can force Rothlesburger in 3rd and long situations then we can attack him with our front seven.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Hopefully we kickoff first.. I hate when we receive the ball first to begin the game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

All of 2011 we won by kicking off, so we'll see.

This preseason I did notice Munchak select to receiver first, so again, we'll have to see.

7. JCBRAVE

Redman averaged 2.8 YPC on us last year, he's not the threat he's perceived to be.

Sure he's big, and we sucked at tackling last year, but the tides are turning.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Nothing more discouraging than receiving the ball first, getting a touchback, going 3 and out and giving them the ball at almost midfield..

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

Just saw Big Bones picks for the week, and that dude is a fake fan, he's picking the Steelers :disappointed:

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The other issue is Locker vs Dick LaBeau's scheme. There's a lot of moving parts to that Steeler defense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar