Pre-Game Thread Game 11: Titans @ Raiders

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 20, 2013.

?

Who wins and by how much?

Poll closed Nov 24, 2013.
  1. Titans by 1-3

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. Titans by 4-6

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Titans by 7-9

8 vote(s)
    23.5%
  4. Titans by 10-14

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. Titans by 15 or more

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  6. Raiders by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Raiders by 4-6

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Raiders by 7-9

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  9. Raiders by 10-14

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Raiders by 15 or more

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Wake up, it's game day!!!

:shakehead:

And I really don't care. Even though we're only 1 W from a wildcard spot and the race for the last spot is a mess with a lot of bad teams, I don't have the normal game day nerves. It might change during the day, but so far nothing.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I am pumped for the game today, I want this team to play with pride and dignity and maybe just maybe we can be in the 6th spot of wildcard with a month to go. Let's Go TITANS!

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm hoping for the win today. I don't care how we get in, I just want to get in. Why give up on the season when we're so close?

Outside of the SF game there's not a team that has come in and flat outplayed us. Even Seattle struggled against us.

If we do make playoffs, we have a good shot at beating someone in the wild card round.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Same here, in my case it's probably because I have a gut feeling that we will win today, but yet knowing that we have Indy and Denver as our next two games (away no less) I know we realistically have about a 1% shot at legitimately winning both of those games at which point losses in both will nail the playoff door shut permanently so I suppose I am being a realist at this point and have almost only a passing interest in the outcome of todays game... Pretty sad when you can't even have hope...

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

That is why I am even more pumped up today because I know the next two weeks are going to be very difficult. Indianapolis is way overrated imo and without reggie wayne, we could easily beat them. We beat ourselves thurs night and let them back in that game. Denver is a no win situation imo. Get pumped today and buckle up for the next two weeks! Here we go!

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Indy sucks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

If we lose today, the next two games are going to be very difficult to watch!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Or very comical

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I really hope today is not comical :facepalm:

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I am very excited for this game, just like every game.

At the beginning of the year, I thought a Jake Locker vs. Terrelle Pryor QB matchup was gonna be really fun to watch.

Now I'm looking forward to see a journeyman QB vs. A Undrafted Rookie. One guy trying to show he is more than just a backup & one trying to prove he does belong in the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar