Game 12 Preview: Houston Texans (5-6) at Tennessee Titans (6-5)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans (6-5) will host the Houston Texans (5-6) Sunday with both teams trying to rebound from ugly losses last week. The Titans lost on the road 35-6 to the Bengals while the Texans fell 27-17 to the Browns.

The best news for the Titans is the expected return of Albert Haynesworth, who practiced Wednesday. If Albert can get on the field for 30 downs, it will be a huge boost for the struggling Titans defense.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

i hope we can get out of this funk and start playing titan football again. run the ball, eat the clock, and play aggresive defense. to tell you the truth i still have a bad taste in mouth from last week and im hoping a big win will clean it out. im still trying to figure out what has happened to this team over the last 3 weeks. yes i think albert being out had an impact but for the whole team to lay down and take it up the tail pipe is very concerning.. the texans have been playing ok football but at least they look like they are trying to win games which is more than i can say about the titans.. needless to say i hope that bad patch is behind us so we can go out and whoop some cow butt on sunday..

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

This is a must win for the Titans if they have any desire to go to the post season. We will get to see how this team reacts when their backs are against the wall. This is a division rival coming to town ready to win. I have to believe that last game left a bitter taste in their mouth. The Texans will be ready to play. I find it hard to believe we will lose four in a row but it could happen. VY better be on point. Albert needs to get in the game. I pick the Titans to win by 10. 24-14

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I'm not looking forward to seeing Andre Johnson. I've had nightmares about Chad all week. Hopefully we can do a little more to slow down Andre....hopefully.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Riverman

that's the burning ring of fire. get schwartzified man.

[​IMG]

:sarcasm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar