Game 12 Preview: Tennessee Titans (10-1) at Detroit Lions (0-11)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: On Thanksgiving Day, the 10-1 Tennessee Titans look to get their season back on track as they travel to Detroit to take on the 0-11 Lions. On the surface, this game appears to be a one-sided affair. But the Lions have been more competitive lately losing five of their last seven games by single digits.

Last Sunday, the Lions opened up a 17-0 lead on Tampa Bay before allowing 35 points and an eventual 38-20 loss. The Titans lost their first game of the season last Sunday to the Jets in embarrassing fashion 34-13 and ended a 13 regular season game winning streak dating back to last year.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Titans 43 - Cowardly Leos 0.

[​IMG]

3. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I can't beleive I am gonna miss kickoff. Having a holiday meal with family instead of seeing the first part of the game . It's Un-American! :irked:

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Lets hope the Titans don't go in thinking that. They could get spanked.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i told my wife i wont be leaving the house this Thanksgiving, gonna sit my butt on the coach the whole day. if anyone wants to eat with me they better bring it to the living room coach.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I expect the Lions to watch last weeks film and try to do just what the Jets did, short fast passes and stop our running.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

really?

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Only problem is they don't have the personnel to make it work.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'd like to see them try it. Maybe not the personnel to pull it off, but maybe we need practice against it. Seems the dink and dunk has busted our asses several times in the past.

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Mmm, an easy day at school and then the turkey is ready at 6.30 when there's kickoff. Too bad there schoolday tomorrow, so I'll only watch the first 2 games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar