Pre-Game Thread Game 2: Titans @ Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Attached Files:

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

What if it is smack disguised as strategy?

for example,

Running the ball on them will be our best bet, which should be easy because they are a bunch of soft girly cupcakes.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitanJeff

We might need to open a tween game thread.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I mean, you are really asking a lot of me and a few other members to not talk smack. Frankly, I don't know if its fair.

Seriously, I hope Green and Battle are good to go. I think we need to open up our first drive and just play power football and run right at Wyatt. Make a statement right off the bat that its going to be a long game.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we started with a pass last week and we got a win, lets do that again! This is gonna be a huge test for the titans but I think this will be a pivotal game for locker and his career.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If we get banned for talking smack in the game thread does that mean that people will get banned for posting well thought out, logical things in the smack talk thread?

7. TitanJeff

You guys are making my job too challenging. :wall:

If anyone says anything in the smack thread which is logical and enlightening in the way of quality football analysis, we'll move that sucker here.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. HoustonTitan

HoustonTitan Starter

I say put warmack in a fullback and simply run a lead play towards watt and let jjtwatt get warmacked!

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Who plays OG then

10. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

After a week of film, Titans can not be so predictable if they want to win. Yes I do agree we need to run down their throats but we won't score every drive with 11 runs out of 12 plays. I love the physicality they are presenting in the trenches but with more bootlegs this offense can spread the defense with ease. We can have such a scary run game if we can open the passing game up. If they don't respect the passing game then trust our WRs in 1 on 1 matches. They need to use Wright more like Welker with the double moves in the slot, it kills most nickle CBs and LBs that slide to his side. Wright has the quickness and foot work to turn any corner with his double moves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar