Pre-Game Thread Game 3: Chargers @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Agreed. I would love to see more of a read option, locker has got some good wheels and this team should be able to put up more points and keep our d well rested.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Trade em to the browns for anything we can get

3. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ya like 6 minutes left in the first quarter haha

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Let's keep this in perspective... It was against the worst passing defense in the league... Absolutely I'll take the numbers, and so will Jake, but we need to keep it real.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You'd like to think a guy wouldn't do that. Especially with this being his contract year and all. But man, every time you heard his name today it was something negative. It was.... strange.

I doubt he was f'ing up on purpose but either way I wouldn't be sad to wake up tomorrow and see that his sorry @$$ had been cut.

6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Locker says that this is for Britt and Down South Player

7. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

He would probably have over 400 had it not been for drops/penalties

8. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

no turn overs! won us this game!

Go Titans!

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

First pass for 8 yards... Cradled and dropped. Next play britt hops offsides a full second before the snap. He killed our first drive single handedly. Then he pushes people in the back at every turn and wrights YAC gets called back. Finally be drops a perfect pass that hits him right in the chest.

And those are just the points that stick out and I remember. There was more I'm sure.

10. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

We're better when we're on a game winning drive than we are with the lead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar