Pre-Game Thread Game 3: Chargers @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

He went ubdrafted because he sucks. Probably not a good start this week.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think you should take a look at Rivers stats and compare him to the rest of the league, then get back to me and re think that statement

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Newton needs to be behind Rivers....... It doesn't matter how bad Rivers does but it will always be better that Newton cause he is really stinking up the joint in Carolina, and after this week when they loose to the giants, he won't have a coach so I would consider that as well

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When Cam was drafted I was one of the ones doubting him, then he came out on fire, so for like 7 weeks I was like this will wear off, then Ravensshallburn threw all these stats my way and convinced me Cam was legit. So for the past two years Ive had Cam on 1 of my FF teams.

I really need to stop listening to that guy, hes full of terrible advice.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I can't blame him I mean I had cam for 1 year on my ff team, and he did wonders but that was last year or the year before. He did really well for me but this Carolina offense is completely different now. Ron Rivera is probably going to get fired soon, and it does not look good for him this year. My qb this year is matt ryan, and im trying to get rivers as a back up for my bye week.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Newton is an awesome fantasy QB...not a great reality QB, but probably 3 tiers ahead of Rivers. You don't know what you're talking about. Rivers had a couple good games so far this year, but he's looked real inconsistent and one of them was a shootout against the run-two-plays-before-the-two-minute-warning-then-throw-incomplete-and-punt Eagles. Our defense has looked stiff for 7.5 quarters out of 9, and the 1.5 they weren't so good in they had spent the entire second half defending 50 yard fields. Rivers won't be a great start against us, they will lose, and Cam will score 100-150 more fantasy points than Phildo this year.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

All I'm wanting to see is our Defense come out and play as physical as they have the last 2 weeks. If they can keep hitting like they have, and demoralizing other teams, they'll be a dominate defense all season. On the Chargers board they're not only talking about winning the game, they want to come out with no injuries.

Our players aren't playing to injure, but they're playing physical and making teams earn every yard. Guaranteeing the Steelers or Texans won't want to see us again and that if we keep it up we'll be a playoff contender because Locker will take some steps this season.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

All I want is an opened up offense, aggressive, play action, deep throws. I trust the D to go to work and get the job done. Please no Fisherball!!!!!!!!!!

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I think we run all over them tomorrow. I just hope Locker and company can sustain some long drives that will keep the defense fresh..

I say Titans 30 Chargers 21

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Defense. Hold them and get to Rivers.

Rattle Rivers and I believe the Chargers' Offense will crumble.

Offensively... the Titans need to not make mistakes and score on most - if not all - drives. Field goals or TDs. Of course, I'd prefer TDs.

I always prefer TiDdies...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar