Pre-Game Thread Game 3: Seahawks @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Sep 18, 2017.

?

Who wins this Sunday?

Poll closed Sep 24, 2017.
  1. Seahawks by 1-3

3 vote(s)
    4.1%
  2. Seahawks by 4-6

5 vote(s)
    6.8%
  3. Seahawks by 7-9

3 vote(s)
    4.1%
  4. Seahawks by 10-13

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  5. Seahawks by 14 or more

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  6. Titans by 1-3

12 vote(s)
    16.4%
  7. Titans by 4-6

14 vote(s)
    19.2%
  8. Titans by 7-9

19 vote(s)
    26.0%
  9. Titans by 10-13

4 vote(s)
    5.5%
  10. Titans by 14 or more

10 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

when do away fans not have a crap ton of fans at our stadium. Nashville Titan fans for the most part are joke fans.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I expect a really close, low scoring game. Something like 16-10.

I definitely think we can pull this out, but it won't be easy. Get the run game going. I'd like to see Henry early and often, especially if Murray can't get anything going. Or if Murray doesn't practice all week due to his hammy.

If we win this game, I'll be super excited. 2-1 with another winnable division game to follow.

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I like that Seattle looks to have a tough time stopping the run even when they know the pass wasn't going to be a problem (I mean was homer a threat?).

My concern is also wilson's ability to run. Tennessee does not have a good track record against running QBs and Wilson is a good QB. Hope their run game over all continues to struggle.

That said, I think the Titans win by 7.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

have brown spy him all day. he can keep up with him. They hawks are dumb and don't use graham enough to be a big threat.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Sit Murray. He isn't right. Run Henry and Fluellen down their throat. Going to be a good barometer for Mariota and our passing game since they have the personnel to stop what we like to do in attacking the middle of the field.....but so did the Jags although to a lesser extent.

We need to win this game of we're to be taken seriously.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Brown needs to be spying Wilson or shadowing Graham. I would not mind one bit if Graham is out with an ankle. I think Ryan actually matches up well with Baldwin and Jackson with Richardson.

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

We need at least 30 carries. Seattle's offensive line is horrific and won't be capable of protecting Russell in order to put up many points. Just need to wear the D out so that we can control the game at the end.

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

It would be nice if we could start fast and jump out to an early lead. Make the Seahawks throw and let our pass rush tee off against a suspect line. Too bad we like to crawl out of the gates.

9. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Thats what scares me is Russel Wilson. Wilson has made a living off bust plays and him avoiding pressure and turning into a big play. That Seattle oline is a wreck but Wilson has been dealing with it for quiet sometime now. I remeber how Johnny Goofball dominated us few years ago with his movement. Hopefully Orakpo and Morgan are ready.

#29 MariGOATa, Sep 18, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  10. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

But then again, I wouldnt be suprised if we cant generate pass rush against another weak oline.

How many times last year we faced some bad offensive lines (Colts) and couldnt get to Luck to safe our lives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar