Pre-Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well his arm strength may not improve a ton. And to be honest, I think arm strength has always been an issue with him. But I do think he was clearly rusty out there today. He's smart and generally pretty accurate. And I'll take an accurate QB with average arm strength over an inaccurate QB with superior arm strength any day. He's an NFL quarterback. His arm is strong enough or else he wouldn't be on the roster.

I honestly think we can go pretty far with him if the defense keeps playing the way they have been.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

And they are two NAIL-BITERS away from 0-4.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Saw that. Defense is getting the respect they deserve. Rodney said we're one of the best in the league.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I love our D, they played their heart out, showed Geno he is a rooke and a fool!!!!!! Stepped up for Locker, good win, just pissed about that hit on locker!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Why does it always seem like we use our backup QB more than our starter? Kerry for VY, Hasslebeck for Locker, now Fitz for Locker.

Seriously though. I don't see other teams having to use their backups THIS much due to injury.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

That was a dang cheap shot by the jets!

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I peeked at a Jets forum and they're calling Geno's fumble for a TD the "butt fumble 2". LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

because we draft bad QB's

9. jetstream

jetstream Camp Fodder

Im here...I always come back win or lose......but don't be so high....you got 28 pts off of turnovers...it's not like the Tenn offense was explosive......but a win is a win.....so try to enjoy it humbly and not act like a douche

10. imbread

imbread Starter

Hearing some potentially positive signs regarding Locker. Reportedly nothing revealed in x-rays. Still waiting on official word

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar