Pre-Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetstream

jetstream Camp Fodder

and the Titans are awesome ?? You have beaten a now 0-4 team....a Jet team who most on this board think is a joke and SD who can never seem to get out of their own way

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The defense was outstanding in this one but it feels like a loss with Locker going down.

If word from the hospital is positive, I'll savor the win.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

We've been snake-bitten with starting QBs no doubt. VY was just an immature moron so that explains that one. Locker's just injury-prone.

4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

No explosive plays? What were all those passes to Hunter, Washington, and Williams? Geno was pathetic.

I saw Jets fans celebrating that they took out Locker. Just because you guys don't have a QB doesn't mean you can take ours out. All Jets fans can get the f*ck off our board. Go wallow in your pitiful team on your boards.

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Cheap shot by the jets to locker.

6. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Doesn't really change anything. Wilkerson probably should have been flagged, but it was the 2nd hit that caused the injury. Jake's foot was planted and the hit caused him to twist awkwardly. It looked like the force with which he hit the ground was the culprit.

Even though it sucks enormous balls what's done is done, and we still have 3/4 of the season to go.

7. jetstream

jetstream Camp Fodder

The Tenn defense defly played better then I had thought....congrats on the win

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. imbread

imbread Starter

well so far so good with xrays may be he only miss a week i hope

9. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

where are you hearing potentially positive signs from? I asked my friend from inside the org. and he said no word, he will talk to webster tomorrow, but we should know by that time

10. jetstream

jetstream Camp Fodder

Where did you see this ? Or are you just yapping. You are acting like a total douche with the "get off my board crap" It's a friggin game...grow up. Stop yapping like you actually had anything to do with the win.....you sound moronic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar