Pre-Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I appreciate fans that do share perspective and I have read your posts and they do seem logical. The texans fans that come here to troll, and pi** me off but to me, you have shown respect and I do the same for you. My problem is the jets fans that I run into at the bars here on LI that don't show any respect to me back when I just want to talk football where the Giants fans on LI always talk to me. I respect any good NFL fan because this truly is a great league with great fans and we all get carried away sometimes.

2. jetstream

jetstream Camp Fodder

I am logical ??? There's a moral victory for me...ha.

Giant fans are a diff breed. As a Jet fan...I can say they are far less annoying. I see myself as a very realistic Jets fan. Im tired of woody Johnson...I like rex, but he isn't head coach material as of yet. I thought they had a chance to win this past sunday....but they got beat bad and Geno looked awful. thanks for the respect......but as a Long Islander...im sure you have thick skin and a quick wit to deal with the morons.......what pubs do you go to to watch the games ?

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

woody Johnson is terrible, he really needs to take charge there IMO from what I know but that isn't much. I think Rex can be good if he learns both sides of the ball, great on D, needs to get better on offense. As a long islander, my skin is thick, you are correct and I have taken abuse for being a titans fan but my dad was an oiler fan so i follow in those footsteps and I just ignore the morons that try to bother me. I actually watch the games at home, I have sunday ticket, had it since 2004, and I can root hard with no one bothering me. I used to go to Mulcahays down in Wantagh to watch the games. Went there for a few years, good years we had too!

4. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I've read your posts and as I said earlier, I have enjoyed interacting with you. Didn't mean to be too hard on you and I agree that you are in no way responsible for anything that happened on the field. I certainly didn't mean to imply that you were. Basically what I am trying to say is that some people are on edge right now and right or wrong. It's just the way it is. Not making excuses for some of the things that were said by the resident posters here. Some things were said that weren't necessary and if I was one of them I would apologize. But under this circumstance you just have to let some of that stuff go understanding that it is coming from a place of frustration. Engaging them only makes it worse because as a visitor you are badly outnumbered. That being said, I do wish some fans would have been more hospitable.

Best of luck going forward and as I said before, I hope you come back and post some more once folks around here get a little calmed down.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar