Pre-Game Thread Game 5: Chiefs @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chiefs#58DT

Chiefs#58DT Rookie

lol RavensShallBurn I like that name, **** the Ravens! Im still salty about them whooping our ass in 2010 haha

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

You know what I find interesting? That you accuse us of being homers for predicting our team will win yet every single KC fan who has posted on this board has picked the Chiefs to win. Are they all just blind homers too? Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Also most members on this board have been predicting a tough, evenly matched game since before you Chief fans showed up so save for a minority of posters, we're predicting the same thing as you.

This is going to be a hard fought game between two evenly matched teams. Of course we think our team can win this game. Who the hell has no confidence when their team is playing a team that isn't much better than they are? You are asking us to having a losing mentality and that just isn't going to happen around here. Good luck on Sunday.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. kstone

kstone Starter

Titans 20-Chiefs 17. I think we will pull it out at home. I think our turnover streak will end though.

4. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

He/She watched almost the entire Texans game and still didn't realize we lost that one. Yea, sounds about right.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. goldmember

goldmember Starter

It's not like we are facing the giant melon headed freak in Denver. We can do this!

6. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

You could watch a drive in movie off that clowns forehead.

7. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I agree that a lot of our fans are talkin too cocky, but it tends to be the way fans are. I personally feel good about our chances being at home. But a loss would not shock me at all. The way we dominated the Jets has our fans fired up and believing we are world beaters. But I think the Jets probably were overrated. It is a really great opportunity to take out an undefeated opponent and it will be harder with our backup quarterback

I prefer to not smack talk but wait and see what happens on the field. I don't take a 4-0 team lightly no matter what their schedule is and I'm hoping for a good clean injury free but hard hitting football game. Good luck, but I hope after this weekend we both have the same record. But you won't hear me disrespecting your team unless we come out and kick the crap out of them.

8. RedAndGold58

RedAndGold58 Camp Fodder

You should be 4-0??? So you were supposed to be Houston... I assume because of a play here or there that went the wrong way... but yet you beat SD soundly... and not by a lucky hail mary? Cmon son. It goes both ways.

9. RedAndGold58

RedAndGold58 Camp Fodder

Yes you are ALLL HOMERS. What in the world makes you think you're gonna beat KC with Ryan F'N Fitzpatrick at QB?!? I bet if Matt Leinart was the back up, y'all would be feeling the same way.
    You're playing good football.. yeah.. I get it. Be proud. Be happy. But be realistic too. KC has a top 3 pass defense. As bad as those NFC East teams are... they all have weapons on offense. You think after dealing with Cruz, Bryant, DJax, Witten, Nicks, etc.... our D is gonna have problems with Nate F'n Washington ?!? Please.
    Whether you choose to believe it or not, KC is a contender in the AFC. They are on paper.. and they are on the field. What's scary is that the system is new on offense and defense... so they're all still learning.
    Any team can win on any given Sunday... and if the Titans win, that'll be a huge upset. The only positive I'd get about that is the players would realize they're not as good as they thought and will work harder. A team like KC doesn't lose to Tennessee. If they do, there's a problem.

Feel free to predict an upset.. cause it can happen... but the "we got this" attitude here is pretty silly. Reminds me of Jacksonville in Week 1.

10. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

The chiefs are the Jets, but with an average, not garbage QB, and a better RB. I hope that Berry is up for the challenge, because the Titans are going to throw all over that ass. **** your false bravado chief fans, our defense will pound your pretending teams ass, and humiliate you into your first loss. Can't wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar