Pre-Game Thread Game 5: Chiefs @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

You didn't watch our game vs the Chargers.

Worst officiating in the history of the universe. Not even debatable. Every ****ing play was a flag.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah there were plenty of bad calls to go around. The bogus personal foul for the hit on Smith stung extra hard though being at the end of the game and it set you guys up for 7 when it should've been our ball. There has been some flat out terrible officiating this year.

You guys have a great team and are in for a good season. Just wish we could've seen you with a healthy Locker and without our ST spotting you guys 7. ;)

3. titans/skers

titans/skers Starter

man when we failed to get a first on third and 1 towards the end of the fourth I had a flashback to the texans game and hoped we would not choke it away again. unfortunately we had a horrible call do it this time. ahh. we could be 5-0 if we could have closed out these two games. so painful.

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I just came from the game. I'm too drunk to go into a long monologue. However, I have to say that I wanted to fight Britt and the fn ref that threw that fn flag on the roughing the passer call. I really feel like Britt is fn up on purpose. Also, Levite can't rush block for ****. I admit, he was holding ALOT during the game. Note to Warmack, you're not at Alabama no more! He needs to learn offensive linemen technique. With that said, our def is goi g to have to keep us in the next two games bc our game plan of running up the middle is not working! Besides that, I still harp on Britt. He killed one drive when we had the lead. We had the chiefs on the ropes. I hate Britt like I hated Amano, Kerry Collins, and R. Hill combined.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Tim

Tim Starter

I knew everyone knew Fitz was going to f something up and he didn't fail. But what I'm truly pissed about is our play calling at times. We can't run block worth **** plus I don't know why we don't try to get cj the ball in space more often.

Fitz isn't going any where we're stuck with him.

Please cut ties with Kenny before someone in Nashville kills that ball dropping fool.

find more creative ways to get cj the ball in space.

Still proud of the defense for the most.

Thoughts?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What you witnessed was the difference between Jake Locker and a POS back up. Loggains play calling wasnt that bad.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

frustration and anger

8. Tim

Tim Starter

Cj needs the ball in space

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

a good rb doesn't need space, he RUNS the ball for positive yards!

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The Reytaurd/Williams fumble TD was just named "play of the day" on CBS. Really????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar