Pre-Game Thread Game 5: Chiefs @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

he was also on buffalo.... 67 turnovers in 45 games with the bills... not good. I am worried somewhat about our Oline and protection but if CJ can pick up a blitz and make a good block, fitz will make some good throws to our wide outs who I think will play well come sunday

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I watched a lot/most of his games there as I have a lot of friends who are Bills fans and we watch a lot football together. What killed him was the turnovers at the worst possible time. With the game on the line Fitzy would take risks. Similar to how Brett Favre was. The difference is Favre had the talent to pull off more of those risky plays than Fitzy does. Fitzy needs to play within himself much like Neil O'Donnell did as our backup for many years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree, and I am counting on this coaching staff to help him in the game and remind him, this isn't buffalo and he has a good team around him to help him out

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Exactly. Fitz has a running game and defense. He doesn't have to win the game by himself.

5. The Hammer

And we need the run game to step up this week

6. chiefsfan29

chiefsfan29 Starter

The Chiefs have much more talent. They'll win fairly easily.

Chiefs 31

Titans 13

7. The Hammer

[​IMG]

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

[​IMG]

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

nice long well thought out post. no reasons as to why you think they win or why you think they have more talent.

il counter
    Titans have more talent and win fairly easy

Titans 31
    Chiefs 13

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. chiefsfan29

chiefsfan29 Starter

And to counter you:

Waaahhhhh! Not everyone thinks my team is the best. Mommy!

Chiefs have a much better linebacker group, a way better defensive line, and a mostly equal but deeper secondary. We have a better QB, an equal RB, and more consistent WR. We're basically better in every way.

Cue crying...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar