Pre-Game Thread Game 5: Chiefs @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

FYI

Your doing a disservice to your franchises fanbase by continuing to type.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Exactly what I've been preaching since the moment he stepped in the game against the Jets. What he did in Buffalo is certainly worth noting, but it's largely irrelevant here and now. This is a much, much better overall team than anything he ever had in Buffalo. He played from behind A LOT in Buffalo. Sure he's not going to suddenly turn into a guy who never ever turns the ball over. But I don't think he's going to be a guy who turns the ball over 3 or 4 times on a regular basis for us either.

People need to give him a break, at least until we actually see how he looks after a full week's worth of first team reps and a gameplan built with him in mind.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm probably not going to give you as hard of a time for this post as everyone else will. But honestly, this just shows how little you actually pay attention to our team (and I can't blame you, most people don't). I think you're going to find out pretty quick on Sunday just how good our linebacker group is. Zack Brown will be a household name by the end of the year. It's tough to compare our D-lines straight up as you guys play a base 3-4 and we're a 4-3. But our DL is very, very solid... even if we have no true superstars (Casey will be eventually)

I agree our secondaries are pretty close. Smith is probably better than Fitz but we'll be seeing him start for the first time as a Titan this weekend so who knows? He could come out guns blazing and Smith could throw 3 picks. It's the NFL so you just never know. And frankly, I'm not CJ's biggest fan so I'd take Charles over him all day long. I'll give your team the edge there for sure. As an overall unit, your WR group isn't even close to ours IMO, but maybe that's just the fan in me.

I think these two teams are about as evenly matched as any two teams in the league to be honest. I guess we'll find out Sunday. I just hope you stick around for a bit if our inferior, less-talented team puts the hurt on your boys. ;)

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would argue that our linebackers are some of the best in the NFL right now....

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Zach Brown is a beast. I wish they could blitz him every down. He blitz against the jets on one play and was at geno in a split second. Dude is quick.

6. Titansup

Titansup Camp Fodder

Sad but true ...I rather sit back as the underdogs anyways

7. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Lol, that's pretty much what every fan says every game..... Typical fan to watch just the Chiefs and not the entire NFL....

Your offense definitely doesn't have more talent than our offense. Defense is a close one. You have some area's that have more talent and we have some area's with more talent. Don't get over yourself because the Chiefs are finally playing some good ball. You're not facing a NY Giant team, this is a team that will smack you around. Will be a good close game. Who ever wins the turnover battle wins...

Titans 24 - 17 Chiefs

8. chiefsfan29

chiefsfan29 Starter

But not as good as the Chiefs. 3 of our 4 linebackers were pro-bowlers last year.

You all can think I'm crazy. That's the beauty of this country. We'll find out on Sunday who's right.

9. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

You really don't watch the NFL, what a joke. Just keep watching the Chiefs because you say ignorant opinions like this and its funny. Just go think Chiefs are the best world because they will not be picking the number 1 overall draft pick for next year. But don't be crying when Chiefs actually play some good teams and come back to reality.

10. chiefsfan29

chiefsfan29 Starter

I do watch the entire NFL. Especially teams that are scheduled in the Chiefs near future.

I watched almost the entire game against the Texans. You guys really think that's a great win, and KC over the Cowboys isn't?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar