Game 5 Preview: Tennessee Titans (4-0) at Baltimore Ravens (2-1)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans take their perfect 4-0 record into M&T Bank Stadium this Sunday to take on their old nemesis the Baltimore Ravens. Last week, the Titans rolled over the Minnesota Vikings 30-17 in a four turnover effort while holding Adrian Peterson to under 100 yards. The Ravens fell in a heartbreaker Monday night to the Pittsburgh Steelers 23-20 in overtime for their first loss of the season.

Back when these two teams battled in the AFC Central, fans were guaranteed a nasty game dominated by two top defenses and running games. It appears little has changed and this promises to be as physical as it gets.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If Albert has a big game, I don't see the Ravens being able to get anything going offensively.

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I think this is the game where Flacco gets rattled and shows his true rookie colors. KVB should be able to handle Gaither/Terry rather easily.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Titans 19 Ravens 10

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

kearse could have a big game against adam terry. he's not very quick.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

This is what I see happening too.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think Flacco will play with everything he has, i could see him being almost sacked on a 3rd and long and making a crazy pass over the middle for a 1st down. Other than that i'd like to see 5 sacks on him.

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think it would be great if Kearse had his coming out party against Baltimore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar