Pre-Game Thread Game 6: Titans @ Seahawks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kpak76, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Bring back Vince! One game. Titans nation riots civil war style. Brothers killing brothers.

Can't be worse than the dogpoop we put out today. Maybe Vince could scramble for a touchdown considering almost all our. Best plays this year see are all from broken plays anyway.

Whoever said Loggains is George Costanza was spot on.

2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

At the start of the year did you pencil this game in as a win? The Titans played hard. Fitz os a backup and backups usually suck. Its the how it is. Im not happy because the Titans were in this game. But it is what it is. The Titans as with most NFL teams are totally different with their starting QB in the game. Fitz isnt very good. Thats a fact.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fitz is so bad he makes people wish VY would walk in the door. LoL

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

No I def had it penciled it in as a loss. Most of the VY stuff I said is a joke but our best plays the past two weeks have been broken plays. Defense has been playing tough and I don't know if CJ has lost it or the offensive line is that awful. Today was a winnable game.

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'd bring in Favre before VY.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

VY is bad but is he really this bad??

7. imbread

imbread Starter

that is not nice i telling my sister i mean my wife

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yes. The run game is supposed to carry this team. We can all agree it's garbage.

The same coaching staff in charge of making it work is also the same who thought Fitz could make that deep pass early in the third quarter. They obviously are making misjudgments in multiple areas.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

like reynaud run the ball on 3rd and 1? no run plays outside the tackles, none that I remember atleast

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We had quite a few wide runs today. But, yeah, Munch has to call a timeout if it means getting CJ back in on the next play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar