Game Thread Game 6: Titans @ Seahawks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kpak76, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

true, but they have been cool all week. unlike the queefs.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

SEATTLE On a third-and-4 with 1:58 remaining in regulation and trailing 20-13, the Titans needed a defensive stop.

It would’ve given them a last chance to force overtime.

But rookie defensive end Lavar Edwards jumped offside, giving the Seahawks a first down. They ran out the clock.

“It was a stupid mistake,” said the fifth-round pick from LSU. “It could have cost us the game. I have to learn from that.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  3. 520

520 Starter

booo

boolavaredwardsbooo

how do you move in that situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

That's when I turned the game off.
  5. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

Same here Fry. I knew it was over before that, but at that point I had had enough. I honestly thought we would lose this game in a huge way. Like 45-13 kind of ****. I'm really pissed we had a chance to win with a decent second half, and pissed it away.

Great, great showing once again by Kendall Wright, and the defense. Sigh
  6. Smash

Smash Soccer God

Status after week 6:

We're 3-3 and have failed to seize the opportunities to win in each of the 3 losses.

Against Texans we get the ball with less than 2 minutes on the clock and goes 3 & out.

Against the Chiefs we have a 1 & goal on 1 one we can't get any points from, plus we're leading in Q4, have the ball in decent posession (own 35), 9 yards on first play - 3 & out...

Against Seahawks. Fumble recovery on SEA39 - 0 points. Forced fumble on own 3 yard line, clear path to the Seahawks endzone, but delivers it to Wilson instead of holding on to the ball.

We've put ourselves in position to win all 6 games. But we gotta finish it.
  7. Smash

Smash Soccer God

Tell him to run straight to the sideline after kickoff. If he gets manhandled by little Reynaud, then he's in big trouble.
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's the nature of the beast. We can look at this like the Titans are a play or two from being 6-0 but the FG craziness that led to the Titans only TD against the Seahawks was a fluke. We have the Steelers fumbling into the endzone. We have a dropped INT on the final drive to beat the Chargers.

The Titans have been in every game they've played but could as easily be 1-5 as 6-0.
  9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yeah...tough loss for us as if we had any sort of offense yesterday I think we steal that one.

Oh...and tell your kicker to quit pretending he is more than a kicker and stick to playing safety on those kickoffs. I imagine it may be the last time he mixes it up with the big boys on the field. LOL
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

He may decide to change his career path now and take up professional non-contact kickball.