Pre-Game Thread Game 6: Titans @ Seahawks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kpak76, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

that play reminded me of 2003 on the opening kickoff when nedney went down with an injury and hentrich kicked 3 fg's to beat oakland.

2. kpak76

kpak76 Special Teams Standout

Hi Titans fans, how are all of you doing? I'm sure its rough losing the game in the fashion that you did, but man that was an ugly game from both teams. I hope I am not overstepping my boundries by starting a thread. Your team (especially your defense) are looking like a team on the Rise. I would compare where your team is now, with the Hawks 3 years ago. With the right added pieces, you can definately be Superbowl contendor in the coming years.

I'll keep my summaries short, as I am pretty sure the last thing you want to read is a Hawks fans perspective.

You absolutely have a keeper in that Vernon (sp) kid at CB. He just looked beastly out there. I can easily see him as a household name in a couple years, he had a fantastic game. As a lot of you are pointing out in the game thread, I think you guys need some upgrades in the pass rush. You guys stood a better chance of containing Wilson with some inside pressure, but it looks like your team lacks the talent to get a consitant pass rush up the middle. Your secondary was the best secondary the Hawks have seen this year. I thought it looked a little more solid than Houstons DB's who also had a good game againts us. However with a QB like ours, stopping the recievers doesn't always stop him as you guys witnessed.

Offense, boy where do you start? Pickspatrick is obvisouly reason #1 and reason #2 on why you lost yesterdays game. After watching the first pick thrown by him, I knew once we had the game wrapped up once we took the lead. That guy was cut by Buffalo for a reason! Wright looked pretty good, but gathering from what I am reading I guess he is inconsistant. Well here is to him developing consistancy and looking like he did yesterday week in and week out. He looked legit yesterday. Actually your WR corp in general had a decent game, you just had Pickspatrick throwing picks everywhere around. I think even an old washed up Hasselbeck gave you a better chance to win that Picksy.

As for my team, boy this game showed us some thigns that we need to really clean up. I am just glad we can walk away with a W after just playing some of the worst football in the Pete Carroll era.

Anyways, good luck to you all for the rest of the season, I'll be cheering that you guys tear up the NFW this year for us.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

This dude basically nails it.

We need Locker back. Our secondary is coming together. We need more pressure from ZB, Ayers, and Morgan.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

having locker back means our defense will get rest too which will help us late in games.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea we will help you guys by knocking off SF STL and AZ, dont worry, youre going to the post season.

Maybe we'll see you in New Jersey

6. Carolina

Carolina Starter

We really need to open it up for CJ. He finally got a 7 yard run yesterday and we threw on the next three plays. When Jake returns, we will be rolling.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Tell that to Chiefs and Texan fans.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

hey guys....lockers doing football activities this week.....

id be giddy like a school girl if he somehow plays. at least give us a half locker! then let fitzy hand it off to cj and greene and battle all 2nd half after we have the lead

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I don't want to chance locker getting even more hurt, we can't risk it since fitz is incapable of winning a game. We take the L, get locker fully healed and come back strong after the bye

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think this might be the only game where I haven't seen Pete Carroll super happy and running along the sidelines, so we accomplished that, at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar