Pre-Game Thread Game 6: Titans @ Seahawks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kpak76, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

2. kpak76

kpak76 Special Teams Standout

I hear you, looking at the entire picture on the road last year it looks like we struggled. And excuses are like a-holes cuz everyone has them. Well here is my A-hole cuz the official answer from Pete Carroll on that was those losses where on his (glad he isn't throwing the team under the bus for them). He has said on numerous occasions that he didn't believe what his eyes where telling him about Russell Wilson. The reason we lost so many road games early on in the season was because he purposely kept Wilson back. He went on record and has said since he wished he didn't do that becaue we would have had a better chance to win those games. Wilson was ready, but unfortunately Carroll wasn't ready for Wilson.

I understand we barely won our road games this year, but in my mind if we win its all that counts. In the NFL, the parity isn't that big from a good team to a bad team, and there is not a truly horrible team in the NFL. There maybe some horrible teams in relation to the other teams around the NFL, but those teams are still good enough to make any game a good game. As lnog as we walk out with a win, its all that matters to me at the end of the day. So going back with the recent track record. Minus the slow starts at the beginning of last year when we where still trying to figure Wilson out, we have actually dominated (record wise) on the road.

3. kpak76

kpak76 Special Teams Standout

LOL, thanks for making me feel wanted here. However, the I heard from the Hawks that I'm not on the block yet. I know some posters that you can have for free though. LOL

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

if they are anything like TWW then no thanks lol

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

listen man, I know for a fact we are more interesting than any Hawk fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar