Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Game 7: Niners @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 27 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    stats.jpg

Attached Files:

1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,190
    TOUCHDOWN TITANS!!!
    (just practicing)
    The Hammer and Dman high five this.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,321
    The Niners have enough injuries that we stand a good chance in this game.

PS,

I will keep my comments about the name "49s" out of this thread in case there is a "Smack" thread.
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,126
    going to be a tough game but we can do this if fitz decides to throw to the guys in blue, not red!
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,158
    The H, fix it.
    Titan43 and The Hammer high five this.
  5. 60Niners Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $44
    Best of luck.

Has Walker turned out to be worth anything this season? I haven't been able to follow him as much as I had hoped.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    He's not made the impact many of us hoped he'd have so far. A lot of that is due to QB play, IMO. He's also missed some opportunities.

This team desperately needs a go-to guy for Locker and I'd love to see Walker become that guy.
  6. 60Niners Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $44
    Wanna give him back??!? Lol. We drafted a promising young TE but Kaepernick cannot seem to eye anyone besides Boldin and Davis. He fixates on his targets and if neither of those two are open, he throws it away, forces it, or takes a sack. Turrible.
  7. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,664
    ive been trying to tell people kaepernick aint that good this year mainly accuracy problems whats your take
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,190
    Yea Walker has been good for us, had some little injuries in the beginning but he seems to be healthy now.

He has dropped a couple of passes, but other than 1-2 bad plays he's been good. he leads our team in TD's.