Pre-Game Thread Game 7: Niners @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

sorry but this is nice to hear lol considering how our ol has played

2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

If we can get Shonne Greene and let him pound the rock we will stand a chance. It's exactly what I feel will happen and why the Schwenke move was made. I don't know if they want Fitz to throw this week.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I just skimmed through the 49ers forum... those guys are actually giving us respect and recognize it won't be an easy game.

They say pretty much the same things we say... team is solid, Fitz is garbage.

I tried telling everyone here when Fitz took over we'd likely lose three in a row. He's KFC 2.0. I was still glad when we signed him, but I was wrong that he'd be better than Hasselbeck at this point. Wish we still had Matty here.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

I think Fitzpatrick plays well in this game. He owes it to us, and to the team. The guy has been horrible but I can still respect the fact that he is a true competitor. His heart is always in the game and I think this is the week he redeems himself just a little by leading this team to a win.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Said it in for the Seattle game, I'll say it here... as the run game goes, we go.

If the run game fails... AGAIN... winning this game will be, um... I'll keep it less than negative and say difficult.

Yes... difficult is code for "a loss".

6. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Does SF cover the 4.5 spread or what? Do we bet on Tenn? Honestly.. wtf.. I need moolah!

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

There is another thread which can shed some light on how Walker is doing:

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/walker-vs-cook.89626/

Compares Walker to this underachieving TE we had on our roster before who rarely produced anything.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

JCB has more moolah than everyone else put together. Maybe he can throw some your way. For a price I am sure :brow:

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Last year I would've said definitely. This year, it's not as much of a no brainer. But if we're being honest, neither of these guys are sure things. They've shown flashes but that's about it. I guess you could say at least Kaep can stay healthy for more than 5 or 6 games at a time.

I really think Locker has what it takes to be a great leader and I like how he's able to shake things off and not go into meltdown mode (like he who shall not be named). Granted I don't really go out of my way to follow Kaep, so he could have these same qualities for all I know. But I think I like our guy. He's one more major injury away from me wanting to move on though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I feel the same because how can he develop if he is always hurt? This injury is not his fault but when he tried to make a tackle after an int last year, that ticked me off because he needs to know better but I can' fault him for trying to make a play. If he takes one more serious injury then I think we move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar