Pre-Game Thread Game 7: Niners @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah you really like to see that kind of fire from your QB. A lot of guys would just stand around and watch the defender run it into the end zone.

And I know a lot of people would say that it's unfair to call him "injury prone". That may be, so call it what you will. But there's no denying that certain guys just seem to stay banged up all the time. The guy in your avatar is an example. We all loved him and respected the hell out of him. But the main thing everyone remembers about him is being an "iron man" and playing through tough injuries. And there's no doubt that hurt us at times.

At some point you just need a guy who you can rely on to be there for 16 games most years, especially at the QB position.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

The scary thing with steve was he played even better when he was hurt and he didn't do commercials, and he didn't play this game for fame or money, he played because he loved it. I see this in Jake at times but I think he learned that he is a qb and 1 tackle isn't worth damaging your shoulder, sometimes you just got to take the bullet. We do need a qb to play all 16 games and I can't remember the last time we had that here.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wow. Yeah. Hadn't ever really thought about exactly how long it's been since once guy started all 16 games for us.

Answer: Steve McNair, all the way back in 2002.

That's insane.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

11 years it has been since we had a qb play all of 16 games and it looks like it will go to 2014. This is a serious problem that I didn't even think about until a few minutes ago. I will cheer if one of our qb's can play all 16 games.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

7. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Im almost afraid to ask what JCBRAVE price would be :anon:

8. JCBRAVE

you need a loan?

9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

there is such a thing on this board?

10. JCBRAVE

There could be, depends when Ill see my investment back....

If I give you $10,000 I want $11,000 back next week (providing you bet on the right team of course)

If I have to I'll send out my my goons to collect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar