Pre-Game Thread Game 7: Niners @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A good coaching staff could have us at 5-1 but here we are with this staff. Make the best of it and STFU 90% of you "fans".

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Guys, don't let certain posters on here call you "fake fans" because you don't go to games..

I go to 2-3 games a year and I went to this game and spent $110 for a ticket, $85 for gas, and $120 for a Hotel.. Add those figures up and that's how much I wasted on a piss poor performance today. It's also alarming when you see transactions going on in the parkinglot between some bi$ch ass Titans' fans and 49er fans.. That explains why they were so many 49er fans out there today..

I think I will just continue to watch my team at home in the comfort of my house and saving a lot money until this team can show me that we are worthy of showing up against good teams.

Oh yeah, we are still in it and will make the playoffs.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

And what Britt did today was the best performance he did all season. Props to him for at least showing some emotion today.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Br
    Britt was definitely provoked and frustrated I imagine too. Maybe that little episode will get the fire lit for the rest of the season.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Britt is here for the rest of the year and I think his emotion today clearly will make some fans give him another pass.. #18 is still a Titan and I will always support him no matter what.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Man. Am I glad that I had a wedding to do today. Would have been there for this.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You missed a Titans game for a Wedding?

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

So we can't be critical or honest about the state of this team?

Yea they might come out of the by week and run wild with a healthy Locker to finish 10-6 and win the division.

They might also bomb, Munch might lose the team, etc.

Sure I want them to win every game but my reality sensor is going haywire. I look around the league at teams that are "contenders". We are not far off in talent but jeez this coaching staff leaves so much to be desired. HC is so important in this league.

QB > HC > everyone else

9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I feel like maybe everyone should have worn black to the ball game or something.. this game was like a funeral.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans didn't come out to play today. I might look at it differently tomorrow but, right now, I put a lot of blame on Munch not having this team competitive. It was about as embarrassed a showing last year's Bears game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar