Pre-Game Thread Game 8: Titans @ Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 30, 2013.

?

Who wins and by how much?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2013.
  1. Titans by 1-3

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  2. Titans by 4-6

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Titans by 7-9

23 vote(s)
    37.7%
  4. Titans by 10-13

15 vote(s)
    24.6%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

12 vote(s)
    19.7%
  6. Rams by 1-3

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  7. Rams by 4-6

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. Rams by 7-9

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  9. Rams by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Rams by 14 or more

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

2. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

ahah love it, Griff was being asked about Cook...he goes "well he can make the harder catches, a lot better than he can make the easier catches"

Wonder what his opinion is of Cook's blocking.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LMAO

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I think we win this game 28-13. Our defense will slaughter Clemens and force some crucial turnovers for them.

I lead in "pick em" so you guys have to trust me on this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Teams are 1-6 after facing Seattle and the Rams are coming off a short week were as we are coming off a bye. Add that to the fact that I think we are a better football team and I think we should win this one easily.

We lose this game though and I'm jumping on the Fire Munchek bandwagon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Can't wait to see the look on fishers face when we destroy the rams!

7. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

We need to first stop their running game. Zac stacy starting to show his skills.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Nice stats, but they're missing Bradford and Stacy is also limping.

They've lost 5 fumbles and thrown 6 INTs (and Clemens is playing. Titans har lost 2 fumbles (but Reynaud is gone) and thrown 5 INTs (and Fitztragic ain't playing).

Rams have gotten their hands on 5 INTs (2TD) on defense and recoveret 7 fumbles (1TD). Titans 6 INTs (1TD) and 7 fumbles (2TD). Worth noting, every time Titans forces a fumble, they recover.

Fairly equal, but recent events gives Titans the edge (Locker back, Bradford out, Stacy hurt).

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We better win this sh*t by 14+ or I'm gonna be pissed. This isn't a game we can just sneak by. We have to embarrass them. If we can't blow them out, there's really no hope going forward. Kellen Clemens is their QB. 'Nuff said.

I know Seattle barely got by them, but like I've said a million times they suck balls on the road - as in they could lose to any team. At home, they're unstoppable.

Doesn't surprise me one bit, and as of late I've stopped looking at those picks because I get way too worked up over it. It seriously pisses me the **** off how much we are hated.

Wouldn't even be surprised if half of them picked the Jags to beat us (even though I'm worried about them lol). You know for a fact 100% of them will pick the Colts to beat us in a couple weeks. I will be so ****ing pumped for that game, as long as we take care of business against the Rams and Jags like we're supposed to. It will be our chance to showcase how overrated Luck and the Colts are and how underrated Locker and the Titans are.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This game is a must win for more than one reason.

Yes, we literally need this game or we're done. But there's a bigger reason we need it. We need to show all the dumb Titans fans (who are still butthurt about Jeff Fisher being fired) that he's nothing special about him and that we're better off now than we were with the Fish.

If we lose to the Rams, OH. MY. GOD we'll never hear the end of it... the flood gates will have opened, dbc will make a thread, and half our fan base will say "told ya wee shoodint have gottin rid of Fisher - hees a grate couch."

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar