Pre-Game Thread Game 8: Titans @ Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 30, 2013.

?

Who wins and by how much?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2013.
  1. Titans by 1-3

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  2. Titans by 4-6

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Titans by 7-9

23 vote(s)
    37.7%
  4. Titans by 10-13

15 vote(s)
    24.6%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

12 vote(s)
    19.7%
  6. Rams by 1-3

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  7. Rams by 4-6

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. Rams by 7-9

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  9. Rams by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Rams by 14 or more

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

This says it all for me as well. We NEED this win big time. If we cannot beat the rams, how can we expect to compete with the rest of the AFC. We need to make the playoffs this year. It has been 10 years since we have won a playoff game and we have not even made the playoffs since that 2008 season. This game is HUGE!

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

while I want the Titans to win I did pick this game as a loss when we picked what teams we beat or lose to. It is just one of those feelings you get that. You know Fisher wants to beat the Titans badly. A 3 point spread isn't that much against a team when their starting QB is out of the game

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

the titans wouldn't ever get more than a 3 point spread even against the jags

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

that says more about the Titans than the Jags in my opinion

5. 520

says more about the talking heads lack of knowledge more than anything in my opinion

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Plays right into Griffins game plan. Leave the receiver wide open.

7. 520

cooks gonna have a d on his chest.....griffins d

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Anyone else a little hesistant with this game?

I know Rams are awful but they played a better team in Seattle stout on defense, their at home, Fish obviously knows the Titans, Titans run-game has been pathetic, Zac Stacy has been coming into his own latley and "should" be playing against a Titans run defense that ranks toward the bottom in the league. They won't relay on Clemons to win this game - Titans defense can't stop the run but they can stop the pass (which is the exact opposite of what we've been accustomed to in the past).

I wouldn't be so sure and overally confident that they ride into St. Louis with an "easy win". Yes I can see and want to see Locker go back to his hot-streak pre injury and I can see him tossing a couple TD throws in this game but this WILL be a close one. No blow out here either way.

If the Titans pull this out I can see it being an ugly, sloppy game to which all of us will be holding our breaths until the final drive - meaning the Rams will hang with us most of the game.

Without tasting a win in over 4 weeks and still very much in the playoff race (albeit basically on the 6th seed or nothing) I can see Tennessee "squeaking" this one out.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Honestly... Fisher doesn't "know" this Titans team.

He hasn't been with this team in 2 years - debatably 3 years because the Titans were AWFUL his last season here - and this team is helmed by a new crop of players and technically a different style.

He knows the Titans about as well as Wade Philips knows the Cowboys.

It's a different team with a different philosophy being run by key players that he never coached - for the most part.

10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I can see this game being unbearable to watch.

If Loggains doesn't get a clue I am going to hibernate until the offseason when we clean house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar