Pre-Game Thread Game 8: Titans @ Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 30, 2013.

?

Who wins and by how much?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2013.
  1. Titans by 1-3

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  2. Titans by 4-6

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Titans by 7-9

23 vote(s)
    37.7%
  4. Titans by 10-13

15 vote(s)
    24.6%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

12 vote(s)
    19.7%
  6. Rams by 1-3

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  7. Rams by 4-6

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. Rams by 7-9

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  9. Rams by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Rams by 14 or more

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Titans16.jpg

Funny image I found from last weeks game.. strange how Munch never shows much emotion, yet he finds a way to smile or laugh a bit when we're getting whooped. Kam Wimbley gets it.

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Their is cause for worry in this game, everyone says he doesn't know this team when he does.

Dowell Loggains offense is emulated off the late Mike Heimerdinger, and our defense has the Greg Williams spice to it. Fisher is very familiar with both.

Yes we have different personal but the schemes are very much the same.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Neither. Fisher will be ready, Munch should be but I'm not entirely confident we win (also all my teams have lost this weekend).

4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

We been sucking after the bye the past three years, we lost our last 3.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Game day!!! Munch knows how big this game is to the team if they are going to make the playoffs and for his coaching job. This is a MUST WIN. Rams played Seattle tough but that can be deceiving because they are division opponents. I think we really take it to these a**holes. I have been saying this since 99' F*** the rams!

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Go Titans!

I can't remember wanting the Titans to win a game this much in a long long time. F Fisher.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

You do know it's the Vegas bookies that make those spreads, not the media?

Having a star player hurt usually is only about a 2-3 point swing. Having an Ok qb hurt is hardly ever more than a .5 point swing.

Example is Cleveland this year. The spread didn't even move when t.Richardson was traded. Everyone loaded up against Cleveland and lost.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm not worried about this game. I don't care that it's in STL. I don't care whether or not Fisher "knows" this team. I don't care that they played Seattle tough on Monday night.

Not saying we can't lose. But we're the better team and this is a must win game for us. If we can't beat them with their backup QB then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I agree that as dumb as it sounds considering it is week 8, this is a make or break game for us.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's week 9, but yeah. Even though we could lose and still be mathematically "in it", it would be a devastating blow to our season that would be very hard to recover from. I think sitting at 3-5 after a loss to a pretty bad Rams teams would be a huge blow to team morale/confidence. If we can't beat the Kellen Clemens-led Rams then I don't know how we're going to beat the Colts or Texans. Hell I wouldn't even be confident we could sweep the Jagrags at that point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar