Pre-Game Thread Game 9: Jaguars @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 7, 2013.

?

Who wins and by how much?

Poll closed Nov 11, 2013.
  1. Jaguars by 1-3

5.4%
  2. Jaguars by 4-6

3.6%
  3. Jaguars by 7-9

5.4%
  4. Jaguars by 10 or more

12.5%
  5. Titans by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Titans by 4-6

8.9%
  7. Titans by 7-9

1.8%
  8. Titans by 10-13

19.6%
  9. Titans by 14-17

12.5%
  10. Titans by 18-21

16.1%
  11. Titans by 22-24

1.8%
  12. Titans by 25-28

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Titans by 29 or more

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

WHAT.
    THE.
    F(*&.

That is all.

I spent the day over in Indianapolis due to my wife's nephew getting christened. So, I sat there with a house full of Colt fans watching the Rams DESTROY them. That was fun. But, I also told my father-in-law that it would be all-for-naught if the Titans lost to Jacksonville.

And, since I am all too familiar with this team... I told him that I hope they beat Jacksonville, but I wouldn't be shocked if they choked. That's just how the Titans roll. It seems.

Last team the Jaguars defeated? The Titans last year. Yeah. We f(*&ing suck. We might still get into the Playoffs, but do we deserve it? I smell a one-and-done situation coming up...

This is a game that the Titans had no excuse to lose. Period. Pathetic is what it is.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

My internet wasn't working all day yesterday so I couldn't hop on here but watched the entire game on TV, as usual.

I am just beyond disgusted and have lost all hope. To lose AT HOME to a winless team, what a freaking joke. It's more than a joke. We're the embarrassment of the NFL right now and have NO RIGHT to get angry at any insulting comments analysts will surely make towards our team in the next few weeks. We don't deserve respect. They can rightfully predict us to lose every game left.. We probably won't, but can't blame them if they think ANY team can beat us, clearly.

They outplayed us. Flat out. We had a lot of bad luck, but we were outplayed. The safety was a JOKE. Warmack has been a huge bust thus far. 10th overall for a Guard and has been bad to average, at best. GUARD 10TH OVERALL.. I had no problem with it, but you better be hall of fame worthy. It's still early, but he's been BAD and played a big part in losing this game for us.

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of Pollard's penalties. The late hit on Henne's slide (offset penalties) was STUPID. BONEHEADED. STUPID. He was SO late and it was SO FREAKING OBVIOUS he'd get flagged. I felt kinda bad for him on the next personal foul, he was in the air already but you he kinda finished the hit, he didn't try to AVOID IT AT ALL. BONEHEADED.

I'm also UP TO HERE with Locker. Can't use his injury as an excuse as to why we lost this game, we were playing ****E with him anyway. His INT was awful, but beyond that, I'm FED UP with his health. He's likely done for the season. So his two years as stater, he will have started LESS THAN HALF of the games. I LOVE Locker and think from a skill standpoint, he is a franchise QB we've been hoping for -- But his health WILL KEEP HIM from ever reaching that potential.

I wasn't even mad at his injury yesterday like I was vs the Jets. I was stonefaced. His injuries have actually become laughable. It's clearly going to be an issue his entire career. We may be best suited to move on from him...

I've defended Munchak but another loss to a winless team is UNACCEPTABLE. No playoffs this year (we will not make it) and hopefully he gets canned. Time for a new regime. A new coach will likely want to pick his own QB as well.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The_Anchorman

The_Anchorman Camp Fodder

Good game! See you in Jacksonville. Good luck and no injuries (well, no further injuries) untill then. :banjump:

4. Titans4Prez92

Titans4Prez92 Camp Fodder

Wow. The bucs just got their first win as well.. That might help us.
    Man we gotta beat those colts!!

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

We need a separate thread prior to the game with this poll... then lock it at gametime - or gameday - so noone can vote during or after the game.

Then, begin an actual "gameday" thread ON gameday.

Happened last week, also... fans of the other teams come out of the woodwork DURING the game to vote for their team. F-you if you can't come onto the opponent's board well prior to the game and have to wait until your team isn't sucking.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

If anyone is interested I'm going to be selling a BUNCH of Titans stuff... PM me if interested!!!

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Good Game? What the hell have you been smoking?

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I don't think he was watching

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Probably a Jag fan. NOW he posts AFTER they get a win...and a win handed to them. :disappointed:

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

true that and we did literally hand them the win, fitz gave the defender the ball personally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar