Game against Chargers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

The Chargers will be emotionally fired up for this game. We seem to lose every time we play in San Diego, and this will give the Chargers a little more incentive to win:

Per Twitter

"Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

Chargers President Dean Spanos announced his team will retire No. 55 at halftime of the home opener against the Titans on Sun, Sept. 16."

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I don't really believe the ceremony will have any meaningful effect on the outcome of the game. NFL players get about as fired up as a person can be before every single game they play.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That emotion lasts like a drive or two. After that it's just football.

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

The crowd can't play defense for them. In my honest opinion, the chargers defense has not been the same since Ron Rivera left to coach the Pamthers.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I'll be at this game sitting right behind the Titans bench as always. If memory serves me correctly, the Titans have NEVER beaten the Chargers. I'm hoping that finally changes. It would be nice to be able to silence all the drunk beer bottle tossing fans at Qualcomm for once. Not a good place to be a fan of the visiting team.

6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I will be at this game as well behind the titans bench. Decked out in Titan gear. Don't be scared, they're Californians.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Yea I've been to every game the Titans play at Qualcomm, the crowd isn't too terrible until the game is over then it's an entertaining walk back to the car. I had my Finnegan jersey on last time, I'll probably be wearing my Britt jersey this time, hopefully he's still healthy week 2!!

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

just as long as the concession stand doesn't run out of Gallo and tofu with brie grilled cheese everything will be fine. :lol:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

The players don't give a damn about anything but winning the game. I remember the Ravens going into Pitt when they had all of the old guys from the 70's and trotted them out at halftime for a big presentation. Didn't help their team that night...

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

dont you think quite a few stakeholders will remember Jr for going too the fish and then retireing/unretireing so he could join the Belicheats?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar