Game Ball: Packers @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: A game ball is given each week to a player on offense, defense and special teams for every Titans victory.

Offense
    Chris Johnson
    24 carries for 89 yards, 3.7 ypc, long 14, 1 TD, six receptions for 72 yards, 12.0 avg, long of 25

CJ accounted for 161 yards of the Titans 347 total yards on offense. During overtime, he took over the game with a 16-yard receptiion on third-and-6 followed by a 14-yard run for another first down.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Here's to a Dolts loss later tonite to give the Jags and Cows company in the celler and watch us edge even further with a 5 game lead :beerbang:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd rather the Colts win and separate us from the Pats (and Bills)

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'd rather the Dolts lose.. and Geyton Manning catches Brothel Sprouts..

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i nominate Stephen Tulloch for defensive player of the game. 6 tackles, three for a loss and pass defensed.

he also played Weak side linebacker when bulluck was out.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fumble Recovery as well.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think the Colts are far more dangerous than the Patriots. I would rather the Colts not be in the playoffs. We may beat them by 10, but we can beat the Patriots by 48 or 49.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Offense tough call. CJ had a solid over all game but it was lendale's run that got that TD right back and he had a great 7 yard run on 3rd and 4 in the final drive. Lendale game ball! Runner up brandon jones for several tough catches. Then CJ.

Defense jacob ford! 2 sacks one that caused a fumble giving us back the ball.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i dont see the COlts losing.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

jacob ford played better than he did last week, but overall was still bad.

any time a team needs a first down they're dumb if they don't run at him. on grant's 14 yard run he tried to go over the pulling guard instead of taking him head on, leaving the edge wide open. then he did the same exact thing on the same exact play a quarter later.

and he also got both sacks on a 3rd string tackle.

i'm sure this game will be on again later in the week on NFLN, watch him specifically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar