Game Ball: Vikings @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: A game ball is given each week to a player on offense, defense and special teams for every Titans victory.

Offense
    Chris Johnson
    17 carries for 61 yards, 3.6 average per carry, 2 TDs, 3 receptions for 14 yards.

Johnson had the first and second of what will be many touchdown runs in his career. Though his longest run was nine yards, he compiled 44 yards in the first half.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I believe or O is still 100% in the red zone (but did have 2 FG today)...

That is still dang efficient.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

The entire defense gets a game ball. They are amazing. 4 turnovers that converted to 21 points! Stopping the big yardage runners. Just driving offenses into the dirt.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

LenDale and his paltry 1.1 ypc deserves something.

A darwin award maybe?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

giving the ball to lendale white on any other down other than 3rd and short is a crime against humanity.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

LenDale White's style plays right to Minnesota's strength. I really didn't expect a bunch from him today. But he still scored. He's putting points on the board, and that's all that matters.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

LenDale scores TDs that ANY back in the NFL could score. He brings nothing to the offense.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Hey, I'm gonna stand up for my boy Lendale. Every year he's come to camp with a drafted running back. Instead of whining and complaining in the media, he went to work and ended up with a successful season and 1000+ yards for the season. The team drafted yet ANOTHER running back and did Lendale whine and complain? No, he brought his lunch backpack and went to work. He realizes that he can't compete with Johnson's speed and has embraced his role as the power back.

I used to not be a Lendale fan, but I was asked to give him a chance and I have been pleasantly surprised.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm not sure to whom the game ball should go. It seemed like a lot of big plays were made, but nobody was outstanding. So I'm going to give it to Hentrich who cornered the Vikings at the most critical point in the game, and put the ball inside the 20 three times, with no return yardage.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cris Brown seemed to have issues with the tough yards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar