Game Day experience

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by edward nigma, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

Taking my family to Nashville to watch first Titans game. I have a question about parking. Does anyone know how much parking tickets are at Nissan Stadium?

Also, if you could recommend great eating spots in the downtown area, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

You would have to get a parking pass off of ebay or stubhub at this point. I try to attend a few games a year and what has worked best for me lately is to park downtown and walk across the pedestrian bridge. Lots in the area were 20 to 25 dollars last year. There are several places to eat in that area.

3. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

Appreciate it

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They don't sell parking for the stadium lot but there are many adjacent for $20. If your goal is dinner before, you might want to park on the other side of the river where there are many more food options. The Pedestrian Bridge makes a nice walk over to the stadium.

We have a forum area called "Nashville" where there are quite a few threads on places to eat. If you have any particular kinds of food you like, share it and we'll put you on some options.

5. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

Appreciate it

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

They should offer premium parking for people in Nissans.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

There's a public parking garage off of Charlotte Ave. It's really the Music City Central (main bus hub) for downtown. I use that for all games. It might be around $20 for parking, but you will not have to deal with heavy traffic. It's a 10 minute walk to the stadium across the Woodland St. bridge.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Too bad they can't combine the General Jackson with the gameday experience.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If you park on 3rd (or 4th) and Commerce, it's only $10.

This is what I do.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

If you want to walk downtown after the game: on the strip on Broadway, I like Joe's Crab Shack and Rippy's BBQ.

Hattie B's chicken I recently discovered. It's too far to walk though, but maybe 5 minutes from the main strip by car. It is good, really spicy fried chicken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar