Game Experience Thoughts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PassTitansPass, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

OK, 4th game at LP Field this season - if you DON'T get rid of the new f*ck$ng stupid on-screen cheers, I don't know what I'll do. And where are the f*ck$ing replays?? LP Field ha the second largest screens in the NFL, but hardly any replays, and when they do come, the next play is already being run.

DROP THE "RING OF FIRE" BULLSH*T! ENOUGH OF THE UNENDING POST-TD CRAP! And...

CONSISTENTLY PLACE THE DOWN & DISTANCE ON THE LARGE SCREEN - EVERY PLAY, ALL GAME.

DAMMIT THIS IS FRUSTRATING.

At least that loser Phil Vasser and his band are gone.

2. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Ring of fire is awesome.

Crowd was rowdy today as well.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

On the bright side, you got to witness one of the wildest games the Titans have ever played.

Game in hand with 18 seconds left.... wait.... WTF!!!

4. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

Hey, grateful for the fun, no doubt. Season ticket holder since the beginning - just wish they'd up the game on the displays. Believe me, I wasn't the only one who noticed this at the game.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I had fun. Don't know if it was the overload of the country/bluegrass music they do, or the fact that the titans sucked less today.

It is annoying to head 1 2 3 first down! After every first down, over the loudspeakers.

I didn't see any stupid food races. That's good. They couldn't get rid of Texas Pete though.

Those "contests" that everyone in the stadium wins are stupid, and insult the intelligence of everyone involved. Yay! I won a free sample hot sauce! Sure glad Texas Pete won that grocery race. Sucks for those losers that had Bunny Bread on their little coupon package.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I ignored it as much as possible.

I like how we don't play rap during the game, but Nickelback after every score instead of fireworks? Seriously? That needs to go.

The "back it up" thing and "turn it up" (to the tune of Sweet Home Alabama, repeating itself) are pathetic. There are other things that are really bad, but I don't feel like thinking right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

SE ramp was closed. 3-0 lyuns before I got in my seat - not a happy camper was I

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I loved how we played Gangnam Style though. haha

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

On TV you could hear quite at lot of Lions cheer, were it just the placement of the mics or were they loud?

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Compared to that first pre-season game, they're doing much better. I liked the blend of "300" into the graphics. They need more of that stuff. They worked in RedZone coverage which was nice.

I liked that they did some split-screen stuff showing shots of fans along with some of the graphics.

I'm okay with the "First Down" thing... mainly because we've just gotten a first down. ;)

I like the "Ring of Fire" thing after a TD. I hope it catches as a "nickname" for LP Field. Again, it might just because we score a "TD". I don't know if the "Hey" chant is working. People around me were totally missing the timing. That might have been alcohol-related.

If they can't get the down/distance/time on the big honkin' monitors, I might lose my mind. They did it a little in the last game so I'm looking at them yesterday and nuttin'. Honestly, how hard is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar